During this event, you will meet companies and organizations active in Multi-Material Additive Manufacturing technology development and businesses, you will be updated with the key developments in Multi-Material AM and you will be able to create seeds for new consortia projects.
12.30 Welcome and registration
13.00 Introduction – Henk Buining, AMSYSTEMS Center
13.15 AM challenges identified by the EU community/ AM roadmap – Frits Feenstra
13.35 High mix – High Volume – Business to Consumer – Jules Witte, Shapeways
13.55 Seeds for new Fieldlab Multi-M3D projects – Anton Aulbers, AMSYSTEMS Center
14.20 New project idea pitches:
– Postprocessing SLS – Jules Witte, Shapeways
– Large scale Additive Manufacturing with metals – Bert van Haastrecht, M2i
– Follow up on the Materials for AM program – Marc de Smit, NLR
– 3D printing with continuous fiber reinforcements- Marnix van Gurp, BMC
– Amygdala – Abraham Meeuwsen, Baltan Laboratories (optional)
– Development of a medical device – Iwan van Vijfeijken, Novuqara
– Printed track characterisation – Michiel Helsloot, AMSYSTEMS Center
15.15 Presentation new ECN Multi-Material Metal Printer – Jaco Saurwalt, ECN
15.35 Printed Electronics – Rob van Asselt, Philips
15.55 Supporting Innnovation projects – René Kessen, LIOF
16.15 Opportunity for discussion
16.30 Demonstrators and network drink
Sign in now by sending an email to email@example.com and book time in your calendar.
We look forward to see you on 25 October!
If you are interested to pitch a new project or to present a demonstrator, please mention this in your registration e-mail.